Friday, 1 August 2025

2025 - 1st August - Yorkshire Day

So its the start of another month and the website domain name expired yesterday, they wanted £33 to renew it but I decided I would transfer it out, they were going to charge me £18, sorry no chance!

so I contacted Nominet who only charged me £12 to change the registrar details and now the website name is with a company I have been with for the last 12 years and been happy with, the renewal will only cost £11.99 a year which isn't too expensive and I've spent most of the morning trying to sort this out...so the difference saved will pay for new business cards at some point...just need to sell something now!


Oh and its Friday so Folksy Friday...all the items I made last month all on one collage...


and I have some ideas for this month but not posting them on here till they are finished, just seems a bit of a coincidence that when I do, people seem to just happen to 'make' the same items as I've posted about...

anyway have a good weekend whatever your plans are...


No comments:

Post a Comment