Wednesday, 20 August 2025

2025 - 20th August - keyrings and dentist...

Well the pink and blue floral is nearly used up, just one more item to make but today I made some keyrings, not made any for a while but small pieces of fabric are just perfect for keyrings.











They are listed in my Etsy shop at £5 each plus p&p - the link is at the top of the blog, have a good weekend whatever your plans are.

DENTIST
the other day had another dentist appointment which I thought was just a scale and polish, I've had toothache yet again in the same tooth that I've had problems with most of this year, turns out it was also for two fillings as well, so not very happy when I came out after waiting nearly an hour to be seen, yet the appointment in May, I was running late and they would not see me.

Anyway I was given a prescription for some antibiotics and back again next month for appointment 3 of 3 for a root canal...

...from leaving our house to getting to the dentist by bus, it took 2 hours, then seeing the dentist then a two hour journey back home so about six hours there and back, it made it a long day...the cost for a taxi is about £30 one way!

No comments:

Post a Comment