Wednesday, 10 September 2025

2025 - 10th September - work in progress...

 Well I'm still using up fabric remnants, today's work in progress...


I thought I had some magnetic clasps in but only one small bag so I ordered some more, anyway waiting for them to be delivered. it will give me a chance to try and finish another wallet/keyring, 

I made the holes for the clasp prongs too big on the yellow one, but the fabric won't be wasted, I will just unpick the yellow floral fabric and it will become a keyring...


and just cut another one out, I bought this yellow fabric last year and have made lots of different items but not many sales....

  • apron
  • bunting
  • peg bag
  • make up brush roll (sold)
  • headbands
  • scrunchies
  • shoulder bag
  • fabric storage box

you can find them for sale in my Etsy shop, just click the link below 


I think my prices are reasonable, and now include p&p even though Royal Mail have just increased their prices again...







No comments:

Post a Comment