Thursday, 18 August 2022

2022 - 18th August - wasting time! modern technology!

Yesterday I was sent a picture about clapping the Tories on a thrusday do do with energy bills or something from someone on What's App, immediately my tablet crashed! So I can only assume it was a virus...

it wouldn't turn on, then switched on then kept hanging, so switched off and on again. 

did the boost+ app and deleted stuff and deleted photo's and video's, cleared cache etc etc

today I managed to connect to the computer and backed up stuff and now today the wif-fi keeps turning off, so off to google for advice...

https://blog.rottenwifi.com/wifi-keeps-dropping-android/#:~:text=If%20your%20wi%2Dfi%20keeps%20disconnecting%2C%20there%20are%20chances%20that,will%20keep%20wi%2Dfi%20disconnected. 

but still not working so ended up having to buy a new tablet, an expense I could really do without at the moment, oh well. 

spent the best part of today getting used to the new tablet, its an updated version of what I already had, it only cost £79, just a basic tablet not the latest all singing dancing expensive one, just need to keep in touch with family and instagram and my etsy shop and stuff. 

But having to mess about installing apps etc, reconnecting wi-fi etc, just wasting time.

You don't realise how much you depend on technology until you don't have it. It's just nice to know hubby and son and friends are at the other end of the internet. 

No messenger, no facebook etc, some would say no great loss but its a lifeline for others till it's taken away from you.

I had hoped to show you some photo's of new bags and other items from the fabric samples I bought the other week but not had chance to make anything.

oh well, try again tomorrow.

enjoy your weekend





No comments:

Post a Comment