Well another new month, 1st August and Yorkshire Day and 9 years since I started with Solstice Days, wow where has time gone? I wasn't on instagram back then, just had the blog and a facebook page.
Anyway, I'm Jo and I live with hubby in a lovely old stone cottage in a small market town in Yorkshire and have a grown up son.
so 'hello' to those who have been here since the beginning (bloggy and facebook friends) and any friends and new followers on Instagram.
So why the name Solstice Days? The other month I celebrated a birthday on June 21st, known as the Summer Solstice which was also my wedding day 26 years ago, hence the name Solstice Days!
Anyway a new month and new beginnings, my news is that from this month as well as Etsy, my items will also be stocked in Boggle Hole who have a new shop in Harrogate, selling items made by people just from Yorkshire so pop over and have a look when it opens in about two weeks time.

No comments:
Post a Comment