Monday, 13 February 2023

2023- 13th February, this week's crap...

 Well whatever hubby had last week I've had over the weekend, feeling and being sick and nothing to eat or drink for 24 hours, slowly eating, making my own sandwich and cup of tea, but today still don't feel right but still have to worry about bills and check bank accounts and order shopping etc etc even though not sleeping properly, feeling tired,aching, chills...

Had to sell some items on eBay just to cover the cost of postage to get my items back,  from boggle hole as not really sure what is/ has been wrong with me or hubby so don't really want to pass it or to anyone. Luckily a collection can be booked with Royal Mail from home so saves going out.

At least when I'm feeling better, now I'm not on the computer or making as many new items , it was a goal to reach, something to aim for, something that was for me, 

still I will have time to do housework and be a proper stepford wife, god forbid I should have an interest away from the kitchen sink!!!

Ended up buying a new printer, just download the app, find the printer on the list and sync, it worked first time,  but for some reason can't get the old wi fi printer to sync with the Epson app but that's the easy answer isn't it, just buy new instead of finding out what is wrong with the old one! 

It's probably something perfectly quick, easy and simple to do but I don't like asking anymore, people have their own lives...


No comments:

Post a Comment