What's happening?
It's a month today since I installed windows 10 on the old hard drive, the annoying thing is, it installed okay and once the display problems were sorted it was working okay so thanks for your help with that.
So I logged into my one drive account to back up files, folders and photos and the computer just froze, so anyway it's just over three weeks without the computer, got a new to us windows 10 tablet from eBay, £40 but only 10gb of storage, just enough to get on the internet and check emails but better than nothing.
Hubby gets paid two weeks in arrears, so it was short week this week and checked the bank account and the payment for the council tax was returned, so I had the embarrassment of phoning the council up to sort it out, it's always me sorts stuff out...just slightly in front so there was just £7 to pay and the next payment is 6th march so that will ease things next week but now juggling bills again, robbing Peter to pay Paul, nothing changes does it??
I can't update the website and trying to keep track of the direct debits is difficult, yes I can login into the bank and see today's balance but I like to know if there will be enough money in for the rest of the month. Electric bill last month was £200 and gas bill about £300 and due again on 1st march.
Sold a cardigan and jigsaw puzzle on eBay...
so that will cover the cost of postage to get my stock is being returned from Boggle Hole, so that will be listed in my Etsy shop and I'm still sorting out my fabrics and sorted some craft books to sell which will probably go on eBay this week when hubby is back at work.
A new hard drive has now been installed on the computer, so thanks for your help with that ( the old hard drive is still in the computer but fixed with a screw and a sata cable, sometimes it shows on the new hard and sometimes it doesn't)
I updated a spreadsheet and then just left the computer syncing with one drive, went to get tea ready, went back to check progress and the mouse wouldn't work so managed to use the keyboard to restart and the computer was doing this





No comments:
Post a Comment