Wednesday, 8 February 2023

2023 - 8th February - a week without the computer and other stuff...

Well it's nearly a week without the computer, needed to print something off the other day and even though the printer is wi-fi , it has never been enabled and tried doing it from the printer menu, that didn't work.

It's probably easy to do but ...so bought a printer which can print emails etc direct from mobile phones and tablets which is all we have at the moment.

Cross referencing the three back ups, there are still two folders I can't find.

I don't have software on this tablet to check any bank statements against a spreadsheet I use to keep track of our spending...

Sorting out the computer is probably easy if you know what you are doing but for now I will do without as I'm not sure 

Somehow I need to get back to the system restore point I created after it was fixed last week but I can't get into safe mode only the blue bios screen...

SEWING

I'm still sorting out fabrics and had to stop selling through boggle hole shop after six months as  I just can't afford £20 a month after having a £300 gas bill this month. It has been exciting making and selling stock in a proper shop as opposed to online with Etsy and I get the unsold items back I've made , so I will list those in my Etsy shop.

Hubby off work with possibly norovirus, which started yesterday evening and no sleep, nothing to eat, not very well at all, so he phones work up to let them know ( he is a bus driver, so it does state in the highway code don't drive if ill or tired) 

Anyway his ops manager phones today asking how did he know last night (six hours before due to start work that he would be ill today?) 

But yet if he goes back to work on Friday then he needs to let know by 11am Thursday morning to start at 5am Friday morning , so how will he know if he is fit for work 18 hours before??

Problems with the website as well 😔

... just for once can something go right for our family!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment