Well a week after installing windows 10 ( no problems there) and having a friend round to fix the display problems ( uninstalled a driver and replaced the VGA cable) the computer was working again.
So I logged on the internet Wednesday and started backing stuff up to an external account and in the middle of that the computer just froze, the usual stuff, control, alt, delete didn't work so I turned it off.
Anyway later that day I turned it back on and got this...
Somehow managed to get to the F12 key and scanned the computer and it showed as having no hard drive detected!
So two days later, still nothing! Luckily I have been backing up most of my files and folders and photos in three different places but cross referencing, there are three folders not backed up.
Bought a pre-owned windows 10 tablet (£40) from eBay and see where we go from there...
...I'm hoping it is just the BIOS need a bit of tweaking...
BIOS. stands for Bloody Idiot Or Stupid , that's me alright ๐


No comments:
New comments are not allowed.