Monday, 13 March 2023

2023 - 13th March - Return to Sender...

Return to sender, address unknown, someone should write a song, oh wait...


Royal Fail! Don't talk to me about them...

last month sent a parcel, something I sold on eBay, posted 2nd class signed for, gave buyer tracking number and royal mail try to deliver item two days later but tracking shows no one answered the door 

so all buyer had to do was collect or rearrange delivery but no, he opens a case against me for item not received, saying he never got a red card through the door.

Anyway he agrees that when I get the item back he will wait for refund... 

I contacted eBay who agree they won't refund him and case will close in my favour as he hasn't collected or arranged redelivery

...by this time RM message me on twitter that item is on its way to National returns centre to be destroyed as the postcode on the proof of posting was invalid, so I argue that why did the post office accept the item in the first place! 

Anyway meanwhile I open a claim with RM yet customer service on RM twitter insist as it does not fit the criteria for compensation from them as it is not high enough value! Yet another person is saying different.

Meanwhile tracking shows it is still waiting collection by buyer, I keep buyer informed and now eBay close the case in his favour, so I now have no goods or refund! 

Anyway the other day item is returned to me, so I close the claim I made and next day a letter from RM arrives with a cheque! 

Couldn't make it up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment