Sunday, 4 February 2024

2023 - 4th February - if it doesn't sell...bag becomes an apron...

I made this shoulder bag back in 2022, not sure why it didn't sell, but anyway I saw an peg bag apron pattern on etsy recently and decided to buy it, I don't seem to have made anything new for ages. 

I decided to revamp the bag into a peg apron. As well as a useful peg apron to tie round your waist, it can also be used as a standard kitchen apron.







I also made another pegbag apron in this lovely black roses cotton fabric and I had some black polka dot cotton fabric to use up as well


Once I had made the second one, following the pattern was easier, it uses 4 fat quarters of fabric, 
four pieces of fabric and a length of fabric for the tie waistband

and I have loads of fabrics to use up, no need to buy more...


No comments:

Post a Comment