when you get up and just KNOW it's going to be one of those days...
...first a crown broke so not sure when I can get to the dentist which is two bus rides away as hubby's days off are already booked for his health appointments, the cost will be £306 to find from somewhere, already juggling bills at the moment...so dipping into money set aside for the shortfall on my national insurance contributions...
...and the SSL certificate has expired on the website and the hosting offer has now ended and gone up to £9.24 a month so contacted the hosting company about that and after about 40 minutes on the phone trying to explain to upgrade to a new cheaper hosting plan for £2 month for the first six month then £7 a month after that which included the SSL certificate for free, it was eventually sorted, so I checked in the account and I'm now paying, erm £7 a month from next month!
I think next year when the domain name expires, it might be time to call it a day, it's just not worth it anymore...
and yesterday it was the turn of BT , going up from £59 a month to £64 so I phoned up and no sorry there are no offers on , phone back next month!
here are the speeds we currently get , after having a online chat with BT, it seems these speeds are better than shown in our contract!

No comments:
Post a Comment