Today more of the same really so just read previous posts...
Got to bed last night about 2.45am then up for the bathroom, fed the cats and went back to bed, up at 9.30am
I've stopped having the heating on but no point being cold as the humming buzzing noise is still there....
Sewing - not many sales recently, so bought two new bag patterns but who am I kidding, wasting time making items to not sell, just make cheap and cheerful because that's what people want isn't it...
Edit - just been catching up on any replies on the screwfix forum I posted on, some similar posts about humming/buzzing noisy boilers and one reply
Run the downstairs heating and go around turning each Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV) off in turn. That's the radiator valve with the dial and numbers on it. Does that cure or reduce the noise?
No comments:
Post a Comment