Sunday, 6 April 2025

2025 - Sunday 6th April - Grass and Garden lights...

Still decluttering, yesterday hubby started sorting out the shed and we had some artificial grass for sale...

 

 

so it was listed on FB marketplace and at midnight I get a message, interested where are you?

well the collection place is quite clearly listed so don't know people have to actually ask, just read the description, its not difficult....

anyway this morning I accepted the offer and messaged the address for collection and they arrived and said could I bring it up as they have difficulty walking, I have health problems where I shouldn't lift heavy items and hubby has a bad hip and can hardly walk...

if they has just mentioned that in the first place then it would been ready for collection when they arrived...

ROFL just met the new neighbours, so I'm selling some fake grass on FB marketplace and arranged for someone to collect, she wants me to carry to car, can't I park any nearer?

Anyway I goes to the shed to collect then go up to steps with hubby helping me carry it and she’s buggered off so I’m ranting no swearing and they are "hi we’ve not met yet" 😳

Update - now sold - messaged, "is it still available?" , my reply - "yes", " I can collect within the hour" turned up and paid full price asked for, perfect thats how it should be... 

and hubby has put out some lovely lights in the garden







No comments:

Post a Comment