Wednesday, 12 February 2025

2025 - 12th February - humming noise part 3 and other stuff...

well the humming noise still continues, had boiler man (recommended from local FB group) out the other day, he cleaned it and other stuff - charged £60 and the noise still continues......sleeping with cotton wool in both ears just to get some sleep, it seems worse if anything...I'm googling what it could be but nearly two weeks later, none the wiser...

The other day turned off the electrics in the fuse box, the main on/off switch and the central heating at the same time and it could still be heard, asked the neighbours either side and they can't hear anything, turned off the obvious ones like fridge/ freezer for about five minutes, no difference, so far had two boiler checks, two different opinions and electrician back again, not florescent light as he's taken that out completely, bled radiators so don't know...

posted a comments on threads about asking workmen to take their shoes off coming in the house as I    didn't want pigeon shit treading ion the house omg, some nasty, sarky, clever dick comments, 

...apparently I should get over myself and just buy some shoe covers, as someone replied, decent workmen will provide their own shoe covers...

can't be doing with at the moment so just hit the delete button...



had the electrician out again and he suggested taking the flourescent strip light out for a normal light, 

I said yes, he put a 100w led bulb in and wow it was very bright...after he had gone, just messing about changing bulbs and lampshades, ended up hanging a bit of a curtain under it just to dim the brightness down a bit, wished I hadn't said anything, whenever anything is done to this house, it just costs money and makes it worse, what's the point...



three of the neighbours are selling up, one house sold in four days...wish ours was up for sale, had enough living here...

what else oh busy destashing fabrics on FB marketplace, sold two lots of thick cotton canvas fabrics, 7.2 metres which I only bought last month but realistically I won't be making anything as it is just too thick , still made some money back

9.3 metres of 100% viscose dress fabric for £10

and then today, this job lot of fabric again for £10, I've had the blue fabric on the left for a while now, cut things out but never finished them, so the fabrics might as well go...



Fryetts fabric and Prestigious textiles so not your cheap crappy fabric from a local market but good quality stuff, anyway gone now...

what else, can't remember , just tired...



No comments:

Post a Comment