Wednesday, 19 February 2025

2025 - 19th February - Homeserve plumber No 4 - the humming noise continues

I hope this bloody water hammer/humming/vibration can be fixed because I'm bloody fed up of it now!!

another plumber booked for this afternoon, a follow up appointment to yesterday 

oh another short week on wages - £120 I think hubby said, so that will cover food, petrol, council tax and water rates

erm, what about the DD's which are due this week, they can all bloody bounce cos fed up of this living from week to week and he's working full time, whats the point!!

was hoping with being at work this week on lates I could get stuck in get some make up brush rolls made but no instead I end up selling fabric, well at least it's £20 in my purse

and selling a good coat if hubby's on eBay for £17 even though it's cotton traders and only worn once

managed to get an early night last night, 1am and got about 6 hours sleep straight through, luckily I got off to sleep.

Edit - plumber has just left after two hours and could not hear the humming noise but has changed the washer on the cold tap on the bath but did not do the water hammer noise so a good job I recorded it last night...

the central heating was turned off, the fridge freezer was turned off and he listened under the sink next to the stop tap and there was a slight noise and he has phoned up to book a water supply check, so see if that will show a leak somewhere in the system so ...

...back to searching google and found this which seems to match perfectly what I am hearing/experiencing

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=207&t=1993169 



No comments:

Post a Comment