So had a coat of hubby's for sale on ebay a cotton traders coat, hardly worn, selling for £14.99, the bidding ended at £17 on saturday, no payment or contact from the buyer so yesterday I cancelled the sale and relisted as ebay's policy of no payment within 4 calendar days (not working days)
so now a message asking why I've cancelled the sale - erm no payment = goods not sent it's not freecycle love...
so item sold Saturday 22nd February - 22/02/2025 - 18.40pm
cancelled the order - Tuesday 25/02/2025 - 20.26pm
apparently I've cancelled too soon...
yes the humming / vibration noise still continues, on sunday deliberately didn't use the cold taps on the bathroom or kitchen sink and it was quiet all day but obviously needed to flush the toilet (cold water)
yet really bad from about 5-7pm and hardly getting any sleep about 4-6 hours broken sleep for the last two nights...
contacted Yorkshire water who I thought was booked for the 3rd March around 5-7pm so I messaged to confirm but no it wasn't booked at all
I've sent them links about what I think it is, just need people to actually read the articles and believe what I'm saying...
...just messed about all bloody week
Yesterday - turned off the boiler and stop tap under the sink and turned on the cold water tap on the kitchen sink to check the water was fully turned off, the noise could be heard in the backgound so that means it's not our house or is it? oh I don't bloody know, just too tired...
then after about half an hour turned them back on again and the humming/vibration noise was worse and now I think the stop tap is the cause but what do I know, I only live here... apparently the vibration is only felt by me, mocked and ridiculed, that's how I'm feeling at the moment...
nothing new made this week, just too tired to concentrate but busy sorting out fabrics, cutting out bunting etc and throwing away fabric remnants to small to use, no point even making keyrings or scrunchies these days as just no sales, mind you if I sold stuff for a £1, might sell them...
...other fabrics to take photo's and sell on FB marketplace 10 metres of brand new fabric for £10 a bargain really but need to sort out this house before the electric sockets etc get checked
no doubt to be continued...
links for info
- https://www.mumsnet.com/talk/property/4441211-Water-humming-noise
- https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=207&t=1993169
- https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/1085439/advice-needed-pls-house-humming-and-vibrating-3-years-now-what-is-it
- https://www.reddit.com/r/askaplumber/comments/14rgxa1/intermittent_humming_and_vibration_in_the_main/?rdt=41375
- https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/vibrating-main-water-stopcock.272100/
- https://community.screwfix.com/threads/water-hammer-shock-arrestor-has-not-fixed.244882/
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.