Friday, 28 February 2025

2025 -28th February - end of the month

So topic of the month is the humming/ vibration noise which weeks later is still not resolved so I'm guessing like every thing in my life, just put up and shut up...

  • Timeline, just read previous posts... humming today started about 10am...
  • What else oh yes hubby back at work, how is he, thanks for asking...
  • Bills piling up and to be honest, I'm done trying to keep it altogether these days
  • eBay - tried to sell a coat, bid ended at £17 whoopee do...buyer didn't pay so after 4 days, I cancelled the sale, posted about on threads, yet all most people picked up on was the fact eBay 24/48 reminder of payment I had got wrong and it's 4 working days, erm, no for Personal sellers its 4 calendar days, read the link! ever so sorry I'm just a bit bloody tired of not sleeping properly for weeks, must be nice that you don't make a mistake...but that's all people see isn't it...
  • The buyer messaged me after the sale was cancelled and said she didn't know she had won and would pay, I said ok, that was Tuesday, yesterday was Thursday, still no payment so I relisted with offer on the listing, no payment no goods it's not rocket science...
  • Etsy/Folksy - no sales this month
  • Etsy/Folksy - just made one new item
  • Sewing, sorted some fabrics out and sold on FB marketplace, got £20 , still more fabrics to sort out and sell
  • What else, the car finance crap just rumbles on...
  • oh talking of rubbish, it snowed last month for about 3 days and the bins didn't get emptied in my area with the local council and over a month later still not caught up to the point that green bins ( garden waste) due to start next week has been postponed so they can catch up?!



No comments:

Post a Comment