Thursday, 20 March 2025

2025 - 20th March - please be re-seated...?

So two months and one day later, its not the boiler so what is it?...

todays google search - "taps not seated properly causing humming noise

I think it IS one of the taps on the bathroom sink or the cold tap on the bath or the cold tap on the kitchen sink, if people would just listen to what I'm saying, it will probably take half an hour to fix...

as no other taps have had the washers changed and the noise has got worse since the hot tap on the bathroom sink was supposed to have had the washer changed... 

todays links - 

https://community.screwfix.com/threads/humming-vibrating-pipes-when-not-using-water.225778/

ADVICE - Turn off your stop tap and your boiler. If you still hear the sound you can eliminate your pipework and appliances as causes. 

Well, I've tried this and can still hear the noise so...

https://community.screwfix.com/threads/water-system-vibrating-related-to-hot-tap-in-bathroom.250259/

I think it is the taps on the bathroom sink,

https://www.jmttradeltd.co.uk/blog/why-is-my-kitchen-tap-making-noise 

https://www.homecureplumbers.co.uk/noisy-pipes-5-causes-and-solutions/

No comments:

Post a Comment