and still the humming/vibration noise continues, bedtime last night was 3am...up at around 8am/9am
...contacted Homeserve again for further investigation into the main stop tap under the sink as the plumber just sprayed WD40 on it and it seemed to get worse when hubby turned to cold water tap on to get a drink of water it didn't seen as noisy when I got up but there in the backgound...
so hopefully it is just a faulty stop tap and just needs a new washer/spindle/handle
did I mention that a different Homeserve plumber came out and did leak test or our stop tap in the street (on the pavement which is Yorkshire water's responsibilty despite what they say!) and YW are coming out later this week so no doubt get fobbed off again...
no leak on our tap but a leak/noises from a neighbours so maybe that's what I'm hearing, the vibration on a shared water system...
google the hum and plenty of info out there...
I've joined a fb group and over 800 people all over the UK are hearing and describing the same noise, men/women, all ages, all different parts of the UK...
No comments:
Post a Comment