Wednesday, 26 March 2025

2025 - wednesday 26th March - more bunting finished...

So yesterday stuffed cotton wool in both ears and did some sewing, finished some bunting I cut out the other week..


I like to make my own bunting tape to match, yes it adds extra time to making bunting but I think looks so much better than cheap shop bought binding...




The bunting is now for sale in my Folksy shop 


Other stuff - 
  • still no complaint letter from Homeserve
  • hubby had a DP yesterday, a verbal warning for when he was off with a heart problem, it was for attendance, erm a Dr said he wasn't fit to drive a bus...
  • humming/vibration/buzzing noise still continues - read previous posts...
  • yesterday sold a sander on FB marketplace that hubby bought and didn't use, sold for just £5 less than it was bought for, so not too much of a loss
  • still sorting through fabrics and finishing items cut out, today hoping to complete a wigwam style peg bag





No comments:

Post a Comment