Yesterday, well finally two new taps and isolation valves on the bathroom sink, no more worrying if they will be stuck on or off again and without cracking the sink, erm yes it can be done 🙂
but the humming/vibration noise continues, so is it the burner on the boiler after all and not plumbing?
Don't suppose I will ever know, not sure how much longer I can go on having 4-5 hours sleep a night, never mind, if it was anyone else, it would be fixed but as usual, just put up and shut up!!!
Edit - had a phone call back from Homeserve, not going to be reimbursed for the cost of replacing the taps, there's a surprise! Now going through as a complaint, just get fobbed off as usual...
Apparently it's because I cancelled the appointment, so the hot tap stuck open at 9pm Thursday and expected to not have any water till between 8am to 6pm the next day as the only way shutting the water off was the stop tap under the sink,

No comments:
Post a Comment