yet someone from Yorkshire water (23 years experience) has just been round and I explained what I'm hearing and ..he flushed the toilet, turned taps on and off, stop tap off and seems to think there IS a problem with the internal water pipework...
So the leak under the bathroom sink didn't need doing then...
So the cold tap on the bath with the water hammer noise which I did a video recording of didn't need doing then...
One of the plumbers even said it could be the tank in the airing cupboard, ah right so that would be the one that was taken out 10 years ago then...
Apparently the taps on the bathroom sink haven't been done for two years, even though the cold tap was fixed when the leak under the bathroom sink was done, erm no, they were done the other week and that's when this humming/vibration noise started getting worse...
...that plumber was great, turned up, did the job, got on with it and no attitude..
I've requested a copy of the information that homeserve have on me and the jobs done so that will make interesting reading
Date request - 5th March 2025, this is actually the 3rd time I've requested the information...
so would I recommend Homeserve - probably okay for little ' quick fix basic jobs' but anything other than that, pay for a plumber...read the reviews on Trustpilot and make your own mind up...
YW - not expecting anything to be done
Paid for Plumber - stop tap or taps on sinks?? - to be continued

No comments:
Post a Comment