Friday, 21 March 2025

2025 - 21st March - I said it was the hot tap!

Well last night the hot tap on the bathroom sink didn't turn off, so panic! Hubby was at work as usual I'm left dealing with stuff...

then rushed to turn off the new stop tap that Homeserve plumber said didn't need doing, anyway turned water off, phoned Homeserve up who couldn't come out till 8am this morning, so I thought sod this and put a post out on a local FB group and managed to get an emergency plumber out at 9.15pm last night, he was here an hour and did what he could and is back today to finish off what he started, 






in the meantime an isolator valve was fitted on the pipe for the hot tap, at least the cold tap and toilet could still be used and the taps on the bath and kitchen sink

so another update later when the job is done and done properly so god knows what the bill is going to be which will be passed onto Homeserve with a complaint this time I think...


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment