Friday, 7 March 2025

2025 - 7th March - erm Friday, just another humdinger of a day...

So today is another day, so usual start to the day, got up, bathroom, fed cats, had breakfast, caught up on Eastenders, etc

checked emails - won £5 on set for life on lottery so put a lucky dip on for tonight for Euromillions and another set of life ticket for monday,

booked a shopping delivery for next week

sold some fabrics on FB marketplace 8.5 metres of new linen fabrics for £10


...continuing the declutter, sorted out some photo's and a box of writing paper/notelets, does anyone still write letters these days? I usually handwrite a thank you note for customers, if they can take the time to spend their money to buy from me and not cheap crap from china then the least I can do is show my appreciation.

what else - such a lot of stuff to declutter, 60 years of stuff, it will take time...

sell books/dvd's - yes it won't be much I know that but won't get anything stuck on a shelf not being read or watched...

another exciting day...

No comments:

Post a Comment