Monday, 31 March 2025

2025 - 31st March - How can you describe a noise?

https://www.vaillant.co.uk/advice/understanding-heating-technology/boilers/why-is-my-boiler-making-a-noise/

3) drone noise

4) humming

but I'm not hearing anything am I (sarky tone of voice)  - day 70 I think but who is counting!!!

  • hot water = working okay
  • central heating = working okay
  • not loosing any pressure except when radiators have been bled but didn't top up other week as when central heating is on pressure starts going up to 2 bar
  • timer = working okay
  • thermostat = working okay

well its the start of a new month tomorrow - so January/February/March...

...to be continued?

todays useful/useless links

https://www.vaillant.co.uk/advice/understanding-heating-technology/boilers/most-common-boiler-problems/ 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIYUK/comments/17hso14/why_does_my_vaillant_come_boiler_sometimes_make_a/?rdt=34065

https://community.screwfix.com/threads/noisy-boiler-flue-please-help-my-neighbours-drivin-me-mad.84454/ 

noisy flue? so that would make sense, the noise started about 19th January and usually snows drops quite heavily from the roof of the three story block of houses next door, in the past snowfall has damaged a neighbours door canopy so has it dislodged the screws in the flue?


No comments:

Post a Comment