Thursday, 6 March 2025

2025 - 6th March - Ballsed it up !

So trying to find the cause of this humming/vibration noise, had Homeserve out to replace the ball cock in the toilet cistern and a part of the handle that you can't see...

anyway the new stop tap was turned off and at least it now shuts the water off completely, but the humming noise/vibration is still there so that means is it NOT inside the house...  

this is a 'before' photo...


the white tube on the right was dripping slightly and the red ball cock on the left was higher up in the water and not touching the side of the cistern...but wasn't noisy when flushing or filling up 

and this is the 'after' photo...


the white tube on the right is now turned the opposite way and touching the side of the cistern and the ball cock on the left is now lower down in the water and touching the side of the cistern
...is that why flushing the toilet is more noisier than before, does something needs adjusting slightly?

omg what a bloody noise now when you flush it...it sounds weird, as though the noise is to the right of the toilet which is where the bathroom sink (cold water tap) which I've said all along but what do I know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR_yvVvllA 

so I'm guessing now there is a problem with the plumbing in the bathroom, it seems every time I'm getting something replaced/fixed problems are just getting worse...

what's the saying " if it ain't broke, then don't fix it"....and the humming noise/vibration, it's still there...

...not very well today, had diarrhea most of the afternoon and had about 5 and half hours sleep last night, try to get to bed earlier but the humming/vibration noise is still there, worse in the evenings...

...I think now it's just a case of put up and shut up really, mind you I think that's always been the case.......I thought life was for living not existing


No comments:

Post a Comment